Digital Production Assistant
Got digital design production chops and want to use them to help make the world a better place? We need someone skilled at production at scale to work as part of a dedicated, fun and fast-paced team helping progressive campaigns win this election cycle.
As a Production Assistant for Winning Mark, you will work as part of a small team to produce a range of creative content, including social media shareables, banner ads, and motion graphics. This position is a great opportunity to gain experience with the day-to-day operations of creative production in the exciting and important political campaign space with clients both regional and national. This position is contract, running through the November 2018 General Election. Those interested in gaining experience helping progressive campaigns and causes in a fast-paced agency setting are encouraged to apply.
- Prioritizes time well and has excellent time management skills
- Extraordinary drive to do things well and efficiently
- Ability to take direction well and proactively anticipate needs
- Quick learner
- Detail-oriented and a great note taker
- Clear communicator who is not afraid to ask questions
- A strong desire to do outstanding work, exceed expectations, and win
- Ability to meet tight and changing deadlines and campaign goals
Typical duties of this position include:
- Producing a wide variety of digital media using templates and builders
- Maintaining a uniform style across a design campaign
- Helping build and maintain client creative archives
- Performing research relevant to design projects
- Managing many details with several different people at once
Experience and qualifications:
- Have/be working towards a degree in graphic design OR have 1-3 years related experience in graphic design.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs, primarily Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. AfterEffects and Google Web Designer knowledge is a bonus.
- Excellent visual design and typography skills.
- Experience taking a creative concept and adapting it for multiple platforms and contexts.
Experience working in a fast-paced, campaign atmosphere is a plus, and a commitment to periodically working long and irregular hours (including evenings and weekends) is a must. At the same time, we strive to promote balance in the workplace, including flexible hours and working remotely when appropriate. The ability to work well within this system, including as a good steward of a flexible work environment, is essential.
Winning Mark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital, status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor.
To apply: Please submit your resume, portfolio, and cover letter stating why you think you are a fit for this position to email@example.com.
Salary: This is a contract through November 15, 2018. Compensation depends on experience and fit.