We're Hiring: Digital Operations Specialist
The position is composed of a unique accelerated training program in the world of digital marketing and campaign work, and the right person for this position will have the opportunity to fast-track their experience and, ultimately, their career during the 2018 election cycle.
Who we are looking for: The person who will be successful in this position is someone capable of producing high quality work in a fast-paced, complex, and project-based environment. Because of this, we are seeking an individual with a strong drive and proactive work ethic. We are looking for someone who...
- Has a strong desire to do outstanding work, exceed expectations, and win;
- Has exceptional communication and organizational skills;
- Is able to adapt to last minute changes, multitask, and work well in a collaborative setting;
- Is not afraid to ask questions and communicates well;
- Is detail-oriented and a great note taker;
- Has a passion for progressive change;
- Is committed to meeting strict deadlines, including occasionally working irregular hours (evenings and weekends) to ensure all work is completed.
Additionally, we respect the complexities of our team members’ lives. Therefore, we offer flexible scheduling and work hours with the expectation that all responsibilities are completed in a timely and quality manner with a mutual respect for the time and work of the entire team.
- Here are some of the skills that you will gain from this accelerated training program:
- Experience working in political campaigns and other fast-paced marketing settings;
- Experience using digital tools including: Google Apps and Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, NGP VAN, EveryAction, Blue State Digital, ActBlue, PayPal, Salesforce and other CRMs, Basecamp, SquareSpace, WordPress and other CMS systems;
- Managing ad campaigns on various digital advertising platforms including: Doubleclick Bid Manager, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter for Business;
- Experience building, implementing, and monitoring budgets from $1,000 to $1MIL;
- Analyzing campaign metrics to ensure goals are reached;
- Generating and interpreting/analyzing comprehensive data reports;
- Assisting in creative production of advertising campaigns;
- Researching new digital media platforms and innovations;
- Troubleshooting and maintenance on websites and CRM platforms.
This is a full-time, salaried position with room to grow as a professional and as a member of the Winning Mark team ($30,000-$33,000 annually commensurate with fit and experience) and full benefits (Health Insurance, 401k, Gym, Transit).
Winning Mark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital, status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor.